Jivomraksha Foundation has been actively involved in creating awareness among Senior Officials, Academicians, Students & Youth through training and capacity building programmes, seminars, workshops, declamation contests and other grass roots level activities.
Jivomraksha Foundation believes that education is both the means as well as the end to a better life: the means because it empowers an individual to earn his/her livelihood and the end because it increases one’s awareness on a range of issueand to become a good human being. Education is the most effective tool which helps children build a strong foundation; enabling them to free themselves from the vicious cycle of ignorance, poverty and disease.
- We are committed to working locally to improve the social, economical and environmental well being of our community.
- Our goal is to foster partnerships that will enhance our local economy using environmental improvements that create cleaner safer neighborhoods.
- We are committed to working with area businesses, community groups and our neighbors to improve the place we live in and do business by implementing environmental projects that benefit our community socially and economically.
- Our goal is to improve the environment in our community by working with area businesses, community leaders and our neighbors to create a clean and safe place to live and work.
- Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) extend education to underprivileged children in India, and develop innovations that improve the quality of primary education
- It is a foundation which also works for education children who are under difficult circumstances, such as child labour, children of poorest of the parents, street and runaway children, children with rare disabilities, disaster struck children and slum children. Special emphasis is given on girl education and women education, so that they and their families get empowered.
We believe that our children’s future will be better because of what we do.
- To protect, restore and enhance environmental quality towards good public health, environmental integrity and economic viability by doing various programmes and events.
- We are bringing sustainable change in the lives of underprivileged children, youth and women, by giving them free education.